Freedom Flag – NOT FUNDED, WILL RELAUNCH
Freedom Flag is an OSR Roleplaying Game set in the times of American Revolution.
Freedom Flag reached 217 / 900€ so had no success, we learned from our errors and now we will use a professional print on demand service who permits us to cut the front cost of more than 80%.
The next Kickstarter campaign will require much less funds.
Freedom Flag is not a dead project: it will be launched again soon.
We are proud to present our first RPG: Freedom Flag!
Freedom Flag is an OSR Roleplaying Game set in the times of American Revolution, where you’ll play in the role of heroic fighters for their freedom, gritty scout exploring the marvelous of the new world or loyalist determined to put these rascal colonies in their place.
This is a time of great change, both for the colonies in the new world and the empires in the Old Europe, a time where heroes from both sides must rise. You’ll be those heroes!
FAMILIAR TASTE WITH A TOUCH OF INNOVATION
By combining the familiar ruleset of 1970 most famous roleplaying game, but adapting them to the needs and tastes of the new generations of players, Historica is a line of rule-lights games that put you directly in the middle of unusual historical settings to experience history as you’ve never played before!
IN THIS BOOKLET YOU WILL FIND:
- An easy-to-read, easy-to-use RPG system based on the OSR vibe of the most famous RPG;
- Flexible rules to represent the weapons and items your characters are going to use in their adventures, from the rope to climb a mountain to a musket to shot down your enemies;
- Seeds and hints to create your adventures in the time of American Revolution;
- A ready to play adventure to introduce your players to the setting;
- A complete catalogue of NPCs for your characters to interact with;
- An optional section regarding the occult and the supernatural, to give a sorcerous or a horror twist to your colonial adventures;
- An optional class system to further define the specialities of your characters.
First preview of the book cover (it may change in the future), the red dashed line represents cut or bend margins.
The book format will be 5×8 inches (12,7 x 20,32 centimeters).
First preview of the interior (it may change in the future).